NSIA – Purpose Built for HD TATs
- One of 12 total awardees, one of two Small Business awardees, and the ONLY awardee in both the Full and Open and Small Business Pools
- A Small Business Prime Contractor under the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code 541712
- Technical competencies in all technical focus areas with extensive competencies in each representative task
- Prime contractor staff pool of 400 including 50 staff aligned to RDT&E and 350 staff aligned to A&AS
- Relevant and recent work with DoD and Federal Civilian agencies including Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Energy, Defense Information Systems Agency, U.S. Air Force, Department of Justice, and Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Access to a staff pool of 22,000 qualified Professionals
- Fourteen laboratory and surety facility providers including five BSL-3 labs, three biological surety, two chemical surety, and at least two providers in every laboratory requirement including AR50-1 and AR50-6 certified including in place bailment agreements with the U.S. Army
- Access to government activities including Edgewood Chemical Biological Center, Dugway Proving Ground, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), and Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL)
- Tried and Proven management and oversight processes aligned to industry standards and ISO 9001.
- With awards in both the Small Business and Full and Open contract pools, the ONLY HD TATs Prime Contractor that can bid on every TAT requirement.